Thursday, June 9, 2011

Purple Reign

Even before my first day of college I found that I already had an amazing group of friends when I joined Gamma Phi Beta!                           


My new found sisters and me at the TCU vs. Utah game after we all camped out to see College Game Day!

Although I had already made amazing friends at TCU I never forgot that my best friend is my biological little sister Jaime.

February 11, 2010: School was cancelled due to snow. Of course, being from Vail, Colorado six inches of snow is not all that much; however, I made sure I spent my 19th birthday showing my Texas friends what sledding is all about!

Since football was one of the main reasons I came to TCU there was no way I was going to miss my Frogs play at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

My sorority "little sister" with my actual little sister at the Gamma Phi Beta victory dance just weeks before Jaime was accepted to TCU (She sent in the enrollment deposit the next day)!

The only thing I love as much as football is music. So my friend Bryttnie and I decided to hop over to UNT one night to see my favorite band, We the Kings, play for free; it was a great way to wrap up an amazing two years.

1 comment:

  1. A vivid introduction, Alex. As you begin to work on each week's blog, aim to include more evocative pictures that speak to the content (picking up on images or themes in our readings) and include fewer posed souvenir photos. Can't wait to see you on Monday in London!

    ReplyDelete